Author Topic: Fall of Morek is nigh?  (Read 4025 times)

Zakilevo

Fall of Morek is nigh?
« Topic Start: August 20, 2016, 07:54:51 PM »
With the loss of their last city, looks like Morek will die soon.

Plus Avernus just attacked Aegir. Is Mayhem being greedy again? Will his greed be punished?

Victor C

• Noble Lord
  • I didn't know what to write here, so I wrote this.
    • View Profile
Re: Fall of Morek is nigh?
« Reply #1: August 20, 2016, 09:52:56 PM »
I dunno,

I guess they'll just have to DUKE it out.   8)
"The greatest leader is not necessarily the one who does the greatest things. He is the one that gets the people to do the greatest things." - Ronald Reagan

DeVerci

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: August 21, 2016, 05:24:22 AM »
Avernus just also declared war on Astrum, and now D'Hara has declared war on them as a response. Seems like Madman- I mean Mayhem, has jumped into the deep end of the pool.

RIP Morek though.

Zakilevo

« Reply #3: August 21, 2016, 06:27:46 AM »
Well. This thread should probably be changed to End of Avernus is nigh at this point lol.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: August 22, 2016, 08:21:50 AM »
I dunno,

I guess they'll just have to DUKE it out.   8)
Yeah, thank goodness we have to Duke it out. Since we only have Region Lords aka Dukes. Before that Avernus secession, Corellon is also a Morek Duke. So time to DUKE it out :o

Avernus just also declared war on Astrum, and now D'Hara has declared war on them as a response. Seems like Madman- I mean Mayhem, has jumped into the deep end of the pool.

RIP Morek though.
It is hard to bring life to Morek. Not without making concessions, negotiations all over with other realms.
Now I know why Morek capital gone rogue, ugh >:(
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: September 21, 2016, 10:29:27 AM »
After almost exactly 1 month of doomsayers, finally Morek gets back its capital city. Will it last or I known as last Ruler remains to be seen. Stay tuned! ::)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).

Constantine

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: September 21, 2016, 04:07:44 PM »
You mean Morek was handed its capital city back?
Thanks to Arnor we now have another as-good-as-dead realm. You've got like what 4 characters? How many of them are active?

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: September 23, 2016, 02:17:06 AM »
You mean Morek was handed its capital city back?
Thanks to Arnor we now have another as-good-as-dead realm. You've got like what 4 characters? How many of them are active?
Yes, I meant Morek was handed its capital city back.
4 characters now maybe, 2 of them are new nobles just joined us. And I can assure you that they are active though they still new to conflicts and war stuff.
And there could be more nobles on the way ;)

Zakilevo

« Reply #8: September 23, 2016, 02:22:37 AM »
Well make sure to keep your capital city this time. Because the next time Morek loses it, other realms will take it.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: September 23, 2016, 02:28:33 AM »
Well make sure to keep your capital city this time. Because the next time Morek loses it, other realms will take it.
Yes, I will do well to remember that. That is also why my character been stuck in capital these days doing work.