Author Topic: Why Daily Report show other Ruler presence?  (Read 1656 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Why Daily Report show other Ruler presence?
« Topic Start: September 29, 2016, 03:45:02 PM »
Any idea why? My character Ruler is Grand Duke. Or does the peasants still remembering Arnor Ruler fondly even though Arnor has given back the city to Morek? Furthermore Arnor Ruler who is also known as Raven King is not in Aegir city, so why? ???

Aegir City Daily report
The Raven King's presence raises morale and loyalty.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Why Daily Report show other Ruler presence?
« Reply #1: September 29, 2016, 03:46:44 PM »
That is likely to be an indicator that the region recently benefited from the ruler's presence, and that benefit has not entirely faded away.

The message could be improved, though. If you could make a report on the bugtracker about it, that would be appreciated.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: September 29, 2016, 04:24:20 PM »
Thank you Anaris. I have opened a ticket on bugtracker :)

Just wondering if the previous ruler's presence brings benefits, why would the new ruler's presence not brings benefits too?
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: September 29, 2016, 04:25:11 PM »
Thank you Anaris. I have opened a ticket on bugtracker :)

Just wondering if the previous ruler's presence brings benefits, why would the new ruler's presence not brings benefits too?

It depends on government type.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan