Author Topic: Fun?  (Read 10843 times)

James

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
  • WARNING: Outer Tilog is different...
    • View Profile
Re: Fun?
« Reply #15: September 15, 2016, 10:28:32 AM »
Continuing this thought, I'm thinking of having different, overlapping curves for the various monster types. This would allow players to calibrate a little bit better, it would make sense, and it would add some depth.

There should also a way to estimate what's going on, maybe a new forest action "read tracks".

Another action is not something that greatly appeals to me. Perhaps something linked to the manning of buildings - if both well & tower are manned then tracks are read? (only if those buildings are upgraded (if that gets added as an option)).

For better collaboration, allowing movement of resources to common houses for everyone/others to use would be a huge step. Then you can have some families focus on gathering whilst others farm and others build.

Though if collaboration becomes too much of a thing, then you stop getting individual winners of a game.
WARNING: Outer Tilog is different...

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #16: September 18, 2016, 09:02:24 AM »
I've thought about upgrades to the tower and well, but I'm not seing clearly what they would add, and the problem is that building is an atomic operation in the game.

I also have an idea on the shelf about major projects, covering 4 squares, that would require at least 4 people to work together. Something like a church, for example.

But yes, another action is probably too much. An upgrade to the tower sounds like the right answer, and then everyone can just check there.

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #17: September 24, 2016, 08:41:50 AM »
Creatures now attack in waves, check out the manual.