Author Topic: PVP discussion  (Read 2374 times)

Bael

• Mighty Duke
  • Have sword, will travel!
    • View Profile
PVP discussion
« Topic Start: September 03, 2016, 03:00:59 PM »
Any interesting addition. However, it seems to me to be another argument against building a stone house. Because with a stone house, it would be "cheaper" to damage a house than to repair it. Each damage point would require one work point to gather one stone, and then another to repair, whenever you decide to do so.

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
Re: PVP discussion
« Reply #1: September 03, 2016, 06:42:40 PM »
Yes, if you are under PvP attack, that might actually be a counter-argument, true.

Again, everything is beta now and I'm not saying these are final damage values. Maybe I will change them to 2 wood / 1 stone ?

Bael

• Mighty Duke
  • Have sword, will travel!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: September 04, 2016, 12:24:41 AM »
Hmm, could work. It does up the nuisance factor for trolls in the early game though  ???

Also means that it would take only 3 4 people to actually wipe out someone in the early game.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 11:09:45 AM by Bael »

James

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
  • WARNING: Outer Tilog is different...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: September 06, 2016, 07:38:14 AM »
Is it intentional that you can send multiple family members to damage the same house?

Also, it now appears you can send more that one to harvest each field (don't know if they would both gain from it, but previously if you sent someone to a field already being harvested, the original peasant's action was set to idle).

PvP should allow damaging fences as well?
WARNING: Outer Tilog is different...

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #4: September 07, 2016, 10:02:12 AM »
There is a bug there allowing multiple actions on the same plot. I'll fix it server-side very soon.