Author Topic: General Bug Reporting  (Read 22769 times)

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
Re: General Bug Reporting
« Reply #30: September 30, 2016, 08:53:06 AM »
That is strange, because there is no such check in the code. Is something else different about them, or the plot they are on? Or maybe it's just not a PvP game?

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #31: September 30, 2016, 08:53:50 AM »
Tom, can you please re-open the ticket on attacks canceling repairs? This is a game-breaking bug. ???

should be fixed now

James

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
  • WARNING: Outer Tilog is different...
    • View Profile
« Reply #32: September 30, 2016, 11:17:03 PM »
That is strange, because there is no such check in the code. Is something else different about them, or the plot they are on? Or maybe it's just not a PvP game?

Definitely PvP (I've had my hut destroyed a few times by one of the other players (huts seem to break quite quickly now, it certainly didn't take 8 damage to destroy it each time)) and others seem to have been able to attack the fences (on common land) next to my plot, but I only get repair or improve options on any of the fencing (I was wrong first time, I've now looked and it's the same for fences, wood walls and stone walls), no attack option.
WARNING: Outer Tilog is different...

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #33: October 01, 2016, 09:28:55 AM »
give me details please. which game, family, etc? I might take your family for a few minutes to check.

James

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #34: October 01, 2016, 10:09:27 AM »
give me details please. which game, family, etc? I might take your family for a few minutes to check.

Can't get to my Mac to fully confirm at moment but, based on the emails, I'm pretty sure it's Eberhorst, family Meier.

We've just moved back to the top right after rebuilding our hut again (but issues were there when had hut, no hut, and living on common ground.

James

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #35: October 03, 2016, 05:15:47 AM »
Looking at another game, I've been attacked in a non PvP game (though my family does not have the option for any offensive actions against the other one). That's in Efeukirchen - not a PvP game but my hut and walls were attacked by the other player. (I'm not a fan of the PvP way of playing and have stopped selecting them as games to be involved in, so having it happen in a non PvP one is very sad :( )

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #36: October 03, 2016, 08:51:09 AM »
true, found the bug, fixed it, will be fixed in the next beta.

PolarRaven

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #37: October 23, 2016, 11:03:33 PM »
I just clicked on the OPEN MANUAL link in the UI and got "Apache HTTP Server Version 2.4 Documentation" page which I am pretty sure is not the game manual.
Same page several times.

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #38: December 06, 2016, 06:15:56 PM »
PolarRaven - can you try that again, please? Sorry for missing it back in October, I don't read this forum very often anymore.

fodder

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #39: December 14, 2016, 08:49:04 AM »
assuming you mean the menu -> open manual link within a game, that's been working for me with no issues. (steam version anyway)
firefox