Author Topic: The Feast of the Black Swan  (Read 7430 times)

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
Re: The Feast of the Black Swan
« Reply #15: September 11, 2016, 05:14:07 PM »
Roleplay from Cadewyn Thunderborn[/size]   [/color][/size](10 hours, 41 minutes ago)[/color][/size]message to all nobles of Greater Xavax[/size][/color][/size]
Cadewyn blinked and smiled at Tsubhia and her drunken greeting and introduction. It eased something in her and she felt her shoulders set in their customary position of surety. "It is indeed an honor to meet you Tsubhia. Forgive but there is someone I must address. Mayhap I can convince him to be social and you shall know him too. Excuse me."

She bowed her head and slipped the mask from her face, dark locks swaying with her movement, free and full. Her cheeks were flushed, but from the heat and the drink now, not inner turmoil. She would greet him and see. Perhaps her worries had foundation, perhaps not. But she would face them, no matter what. He was a bit harder to find, sitting and she stood a moment, seeing the revels revive with more fervor than before. She doubted her song would have been heard had the din been this loud earlier.

And then, there he was. She walked carefully towards him, giving a predator his due and the respect of carefulness. She stood at the edge of the table he had claimed and smiled softly into his eyes, her own stormy ones soft and sure. "Hello, betrothed."
[/color]
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"