Author Topic: The Feast of the Black Swan  (Read 7424 times)

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
Re: The Feast of the Black Swan
« Reply #15: September 11, 2016, 05:18:07 PM »
Letter from Ivo Mersault[/size]   [/color][/size](12 hours, 28 minutes ago)[/color][/size]
Xerach Selenia,

It is proving difficult for our best men and elves are out on the frontlines at this moment. Every fit body we can spare has been sent to the front in this war, and I cannot with good reason recall any of our best heroes while our enemies still threaten us.

However, there is one they speak of who lives in the forests of Flismar. He is a hunter and a trapper who lives on the land, an elf supposedly of the ancient blood when there were elven kings around. He goes by many names: Ruvyn Swansong, Rhistel the Fair, Bob. Names that have become synonymous with the lore in those regions. Some are exaggerations no doubt but there is ancient magic in that lineage and I wouldn't put it past him.

Why is he not with any army, you might ask. Well it appears he is something of a pacifist and when a man can supposedly make himself invisible in the woodlands, there is no point forcibly trying to conscript him.

Two weeks we have searched for him in vain, as my best eyes and ears on the ground have been variously laughed off, gotten hoplessly lost or chased dead ends. But just last week, one of them reported getting close and spotting a faint trail. He yelled out the greeting to a retreating flit of shadow in the gloom, but who knows if it was received? The man sent word by carrier pigeon, but I have not heard from him since and can only deduce that he is still following leads.

We will keep trying but if a tall, elven stranger does appear on your doorstep, it means the message might finally have gotten through.

Respectfully,Ivo Mersault
Prime Minister of SirionRoyal of SirionDuke of ParmMargrave of Parm[/size]
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"