Author Topic: The Feast of the Black Swan  (Read 7425 times)

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
Re: The Feast of the Black Swan
« Reply #15: September 13, 2016, 05:14:45 PM »
Roleplay from Gia Dragonfyre[/size]   [/color][/size](12 hours, 52 minutes ago)[/color][/size]message to all nobles of Greater Xavax[/size][/color][/size]
**Gia is standing in the Black Swan ...... she is very, very drunk by now. After spending a goodly amount of time conversing with new nobles and doing a poor job of NOT watching the Xerarch glide along the table tops she finds herself leaning once again in her cozy little alcove. Although it's very late the party is still in full swing. The arrivals of new persons has finally slowed to almost nothing. If she had not been staring off into space in the general direction of the door because of this thought she might have missed him. He seemed to move so fast, much like the Xerarch herself. Once he was gone from view this night you could scarcely tell if you had seen him in the first place. He was wearing a great travel cloak the cut and style of which Gia had never seen before (not that she was very up to date on the fashions these days) The mask he wore was only out shown by that of Seleina's Lion mask. But this strangers mask was almost an opposite for her resplendent gold. The delicate Swan mask was crafted from some glittering pitch black marvel that again Gia had never seen before in her life. He turned his head scanning the room. Gia noticed the mask was shaped oddly in the back. Most of the finer masks here had ties in back this mask sat more like a dainty helmet. covering the top half of the mans head. Protected his ears...... she frowned thinking to herself what purpose this little helmet could serve .... but decided it must be merely ornamental......... There were many new faces here tonight ..... but there was something  about this figure that struck Gia ........He carried a certain ........gravity.... She was still staring right at him when he met her gaze as he turned his scan in her direction. It occurred to Gia that also maybe like Selenia this mask was to be 'not seen' either....... But as she had heard nothing about another such mask and too drunk to care Gia had sat up a little taller smiled and nodded and held his gaze until he grinned and looked away. Just like that he........almost melted...? from view ...... he made a motion of moving and suddenly she was unable to track him....... he was gone........**

Gia blinked at the sudden strength of the memory from two nights ago ......... She was sitting along the edge of camp keeping watch ( as she usually did) ... lost in thought......... "I was good and drunk ...... but I saw what I saw ..... and I haven't seen him around again........ I should inquire about it..... " Her mind goes blank for the moment...... today was a grand day and although she received no serious injury she is bone tired. With a sigh she forces herself to her feet and strolls off toward the command tent.
[/color]
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"