Author Topic: The game really needs "confirmation option" for actions  (Read 8888 times)

Victor C

• Board Moderator
  • Noble Lord
  • I didn't know what to write here, so I wrote this.
    • View Profile
Please stop being patronizing and tell us something we don't know. Even zoomed in a large way, mobile has extremely imprecise clicking, especially with samsung phones where the edge of the screen just happens to be curved for all kinds of shenanigans to happen. By the way, not all of us use portrait view when looking at the website, I personally prefer landscape.

Whether or not you're in landscape or portrait does not matter, the zoom function still works the same.

(Photo example of what I'm saying below)
http://imgur.com/MXDseXF

Go to your settings and turn on the developer options. Find the Input section and turn on the two that I have in the photo. Here it will show you what your phone sees when you touch your screen. This should help you understand exactly why you are misclicking. The drawn path is the path of your finger until you release your finger and touch the screen again (one path on the screen at a time).  You can either turn off the drawing and simply let the dot stay as well (the dot disappears less than a second after your finger lifts). This will assist you in your quest to understand why you're misclicking  ;D especially in landscape.

I apologize if I seem patronizing. I have no idea what you know... I use Mobile more often and as such, I've learned to write entire roleplays on it, etc... Everything I do in game is by mobile... The point being, I have grown habits and different understandings than you. My goal is to explain things as simply as I can without making it too complicated.

Think of it like this: If you're struggling and suddenly ask me the question, "What do you think of black holes?"

Would you rather me tell you:

The notion that there are tiny hairs beyond the event horizon is absurd and i believe that Stephen Hawking has lost his mind.

Or

In a black a hole, we call the point in which gravity becomes too strong to escape, the event horizon, where light starts to gets sucked in. Inside the event horizon, we have the more interior which has an insane amount of force towards the center. Stephen Hawking came up with a new theory that inside this center area, there are millions of hairs. I believe that's absurd.

If you know nothing of black holes or Stephen Hawking 's theory... Then you'd be like "What?". 

Please, don't take offense, I'm trying to help you.  :D if we find a good solution with minimal work, that helps everyone, right?
"The greatest leader is not necessarily the one who does the greatest things. He is the one that gets the people to do the greatest things." - Ronald Reagan