Author Topic: Adventurer bounty payments  (Read 1687 times)

Nathan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Adventurer bounty payments
« Topic Start: July 01, 2011, 02:06:24 PM »
I was wondering how the bounty system works. Does it pay out based on how much is currently in the pot? Or how many monsters/undead the adventurer kills?

So for example, if there was 20 gold in the pot and an adventurer killed 1 monster. Would they get the same amount paid to them as when there was only 10 gold in the pot?

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Adventurer bounty payments
« Reply #1: July 01, 2011, 02:52:45 PM »
As I understand it, it pays out based purely on your kills.  So if there's 10 gold in the pot or 1, it pays out the same amount when you kill a "large warband" of monsters.

The exception, of course, would be when it's got too little to pay out the required amount; then it will simply empty itself and pay you the last dregs.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Adventurer bounty payments
« Reply #2: July 01, 2011, 03:24:42 PM »
When the Region Lord goes to the Bounty Page, that issue is explained. The amount of gold in the Pot does not affect the pay-out. So whether there was 20 or 10 gold in the pot, it wouldn't affect the amount paid (That is I figure based on kills)