Author Topic: Astrum vs Westgard  (Read 20982 times)

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
Re: Astrum vs Westgard
« Reply #45: October 02, 2016, 03:06:15 AM »

As to the war, I am afraid this will be a losing battle for Westgard in my opinion. Astrum has a strong army and not as 'dumb' as the monster hordes of course. But at the same time Astrum will also be hit hard in Eidulb by monsters and must protect that city as well.

Westgard only has a city now, you should understand more than anyone what is to defend a city from multiple enemies. It doesn't matter the forces Astrum brings, they should have the financial and recruitment power to overwhelm Westgard in open field battles (most of times), but as  One Single Realm, they cant win a battle with Westgard defending Gelene Outskirts much less Gelene City. So the words "destroying Westgard" is out of context.

Westgard had face hordes of monsters running in the 35K+ CS, they have lose all but two regions multiple times, and once left with Gelene alone. So everyone in Westgard will enjoy tea while Astrum travels, fight monsters attacks a defensive location, go back refit fighting  more undeads on their way back, more time traveling back, recruit, and repeat.

In fact, i am amazed the monsters haven't given up on Westgard by now, thanks the devs. for such devoted adversary.

« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 03:11:39 AM by Sonya »