Author Topic: multiple account question - family members  (Read 2884 times)

kalinrey

• Peasant
    • View Profile
multiple account question - family members
« Topic Start: July 01, 2011, 05:39:23 PM »
I do understand that there is only one account per person.  I only want one account.

My concern falls under the category that in watching me play this game, and in seeing the intrigue within my realm, my family members within my household have expressed an interest in playing the game.

Normally I would say, sure come on in, I Love my family joining me in any endeavour, however, with a single account policy, there is usually IP monitoring of accounts.  I would not like to see my account and all of my hard work get destroyed, simply due to my family wanting to play the game.

How can I go about enjoying my game, while allowing my family the chance to enjoy it as well, while we all live under the same roof?

Thank you for your consideration in this matter.

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
Re: multiple account question - family members
« Reply #1: July 01, 2011, 05:41:00 PM »
The anti-cheater checking is more sophisticated than just setting off alarms when someone has the same IP address.  We have lots of people playing the game from the same house (my girlfriend and her daughter all play and we live together), and if you're really worried about it shoot an e-mail to Tom explaining the situation.
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"

kalinrey

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: July 01, 2011, 06:04:38 PM »
Thank you Very much.

I believe I will do just that and send Tom an e-mail explaining the situation to him. 

I would like to make sure that I am protected, yet at the same time get my family involved.  This is after all a wonderful game to delve into :)

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: July 01, 2011, 06:25:30 PM »
Indeed, and we approve of bringing more people in!  We need those nobles  ;)
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: July 04, 2011, 05:32:38 AM »
Indeed, and we approve of bringing more people in!  We need those nobles  ;)

We need more empty shells following orders and setting estates, especially! Make sure to turn your family into loyal zombie BM players! ;)
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Laurens88

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: July 10, 2011, 03:01:32 PM »
We need more empty shells following orders and setting estates, especially! Make sure to turn your family into loyal zombie BM players! ;)

Brainzzz!