Author Topic: New Beginnings  (Read 21966 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: New Beginnings
« Reply #30: October 10, 2016, 07:44:19 AM »
Uh yeah sure...! Go get'm!
Gotta catch em all!

All nobles were distributed randomly. There was no decision that decided to give Ikalak a numerical advantage or to stack the odds against anyone; the goal was as equitable a start as possible while also preserving the victor characters from the previous round. We actually re-distributed characters several times because of either player or gold imbalances. The one that we finally stuck with in starting each realm was the most equal split between characters and gold amounts per-realm. And then we still double-checked that victor government members were equally split between each realm. Or as evenly as possible with 4 gov members and 3 realms - Sandalak got 2 gov members.

I think more likely is that Ikalak's culture attracted more nobles to it than Taselak or Sandalak.
No wonder I saw Misty name being distributed to Taselak even though she is dead from death duel. So I decided to start my new character in Taselak in conjunction with Misty name being there.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)