Author Topic: OI Judge  (Read 1640 times)

Attano

• Noble Lord
  • Diplomacy! Violence! Pasta!
    • View Profile
OI Judge
« Topic Start: October 09, 2016, 10:35:18 AM »
My response to some issues with the OI judge.

Roleplay from Kevaver Daleborn   (just sent)
message to all nobles of Obsidian Islands

At Mystèrie Royale's estate at Chaos Temple a courier carry small box and bearing the heraldry of the Daleborn family knocked on the door. "Package for her Ladyship!" he declared. One of the footmen groaned and was about to shoo him away when the courier said "Wait! It is vital the package reaches her Ladyship. If I don't deliver it, His Lordship, Baron Daleborn will!". The footman looked worriedly at his counterpart, he had no wish to anger a Baron. "Right then, I'll take the package." he said before reliving the courier of his box. The courier smiled and said "I hope her Ladyship enjoys it." be fore rushing of to Baron Daleborn's city quarters.

A servant knocked on the door to Mystèrie Royale's bedchamber. After being permitted in the servant said "My lady, a courier from Baron Daleborn brought this." the servant opened the box and a beautifully coloured parrot flew out of it, perching on the table Mystèrie Royale was sitting at. The servant was just about to ask Mystèrie Royale what she thought of it when the parrot squawked and said "You broke the law!".

At his city quarters, Kevaver heard a knock on his study door. "Enter." he commanded and the courier he dispatched to deliver the parrot entered. Kevaver smiled, "You delivered the bird?" he asked and the servant nodded "I sincerely hope she doesn't kill it. The bird cost a hefty sum." he sat in his chair for a moment before picking up a jingling pouch. "For the trouble." he explained, the servant bowed before taking the pouch and leaving. Closing the oak door and rounding a corner, the servant opened it and the sight confirmed his suspicions. He was going to have a lot of spending money.
Once the Daleborn family, now the Attano family.

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: OI Judge
« Reply #1: October 09, 2016, 10:59:59 AM »
I feel like we lack some context, but still amusing share. What's going on in OI with all those protests lately?

Attano

• Noble Lord
  • Diplomacy! Violence! Pasta!
    • View Profile
Re: OI Judge
« Reply #2: October 09, 2016, 12:01:36 PM »
I feel like we lack some context, but still amusing share. What's going on in OI with all those protests lately?
The judge clamped down on CoH and the religious exepedition protested.  I got fined for protesting and another person fined for building a CoH temple. There was some argument and the other character made a comment about the judge being like a parrot that only says "You broke the law" so I told her that I would be sending a special gift and wrote this.
Once the Daleborn family, now the Attano family.