Author Topic: The Bloodied Empire of Sandalak  (Read 12880 times)

Ossan

• Noble Lord
  • RIP Barca, Taselak, Cagil
    • View Profile
Re: The Bloodied Empire of Sandalak
« Reply #15: December 19, 2016, 07:31:44 AM »
Yeah nothing too drastic, I just feel like a slight reduction in damage and archers being less brave after their infantry support is gone (when in the open field) would be great to test out. Don't want them to be too weak though as they are necessary against monsters and demons.
Taselak is Best-elak.

Xavax, to be taken all day erry' day.

Zakilevo

« Reply #16: December 19, 2016, 07:53:18 AM »
We obviously don't want to see the old days of - infantry and cavalry only!

Archers are quite powerful now but once their damage gets slightly adjusted, they should be in a perfect place.

We definitely haven't really been seeing that many cavalries though. I really hope the restrictions to be lessened a bit to allow people to be able to recruit more cavalries than now.

With many people picking up archers, cavalries should be amazing but since not many can pick too many of them up and due to how expensive they are, even when people need them the most, not many pick them up. Most people just get archers to deal with archers. I mean I don't mind it but it feels like it is less medieval and more napoleon XD

Zaros

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: December 20, 2016, 04:59:17 PM »
I see very few cavalry commanders now.
We obviously don't want to see the old days of - infantry and cavalry only!

Archers are quite powerful now but once their damage gets slightly adjusted, they should be in a perfect place.

We definitely haven't really been seeing that many cavalries though. I really hope the restrictions to be lessened a bit to allow people to be able to recruit more cavalries than now.

With many people picking up archers, cavalries should be amazing but since not many can pick too many of them up and due to how expensive they are, even when people need them the most, not many pick them up. Most people just get archers to deal with archers. I mean I don't mind it but it feels like it is less medieval and more napoleon XD
Warchief family

DeVerci

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #18: December 22, 2016, 08:17:36 PM »
The walls are breached! The rum must flow through the streets of Sandalak!

Victor C

• Noble Lord
  • I didn't know what to write here, so I wrote this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19: December 22, 2016, 08:47:39 PM »
The walls are breached! The rum must flow through the streets of Sandalak!
The era of rum is before us! All hail the almighty poison!
"The greatest leader is not necessarily the one who does the greatest things. He is the one that gets the people to do the greatest things." - Ronald Reagan

Zakilevo

« Reply #20: December 23, 2016, 12:20:51 AM »
Damn. What a glorious day. Didn't think we'd win this fast 8D