Author Topic: First Noble To Be Banned  (Read 20800 times)

Zakilevo

First Noble To Be Banned
« Topic Start: October 11, 2016, 05:16:45 PM »
Well on his 4th day, Exxios got banned from Taselak. That was quick.

Chamberlain

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: First Noble To Be Banned
« Reply #1: October 11, 2016, 05:19:50 PM »
Too funny... why?

Zakilevo

« Reply #2: October 11, 2016, 06:00:32 PM »
For insulting Bo Dodger the King of Taselak.

He didn't change titles of general, judge and banker + didn't choose Taselak's full name + was sending orders out despite not being a general + didn't even provide people with what RP the realm was going for now that Pythia RP got stolen by someone in Sandalak.

Argued with Bo about it then Bo started to say something about Exxios has witnessed King's mercy and command etc. So Exxios pushed it by saying he has witnessed King's incompetence. He kept hitting the button until the judge finally banished Exxios.

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: October 11, 2016, 06:30:49 PM »
It's going to be a mass migration. :3

Zakilevo

« Reply #4: October 11, 2016, 06:34:34 PM »
Looks like Taselak will be the first to fall again.

Gabanus family

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: October 11, 2016, 06:50:03 PM »
Dammit I was so close!

Zakky you stole it right under my nose, but I started with a head start! Anyway, nr 2 to be banned right here and only for telling the Ruler his settings were all wrong :o
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: October 11, 2016, 07:35:55 PM »
Just rebel.

Chamberlain

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: October 11, 2016, 07:42:41 PM »
For insulting Bo Dodger the King of Taselak.

He didn't change titles of general, judge and banker + didn't choose Taselak's full name + was sending orders out despite not being a general + didn't even provide people with what RP the realm was going for now that Pythia RP got stolen by someone in Sandalak.

Argued with Bo about it then Bo started to say something about Exxios has witnessed King's mercy and command etc. So Exxios pushed it by saying he has witnessed King's incompetence. He kept hitting the button until the judge finally banished Exxios.

Hey!! We've followed our RP. - can't blame us for this one... we're godless as directed!

Zakilevo

« Reply #8: October 11, 2016, 07:46:16 PM »
Hey!! We've followed our RP. - can't blame us for this one... we're godless as directed!

Your RP was about pirates and other outlaws though.

Chamberlain

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: October 11, 2016, 07:54:59 PM »
Read the wiki... we stuck pretty close. The difference is that I have continued the RP evolution of the character...

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #10: October 11, 2016, 08:01:53 PM »
There were enough diverse elements in each initial realm theme to allow further development in different strains.

Chamberlain

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #11: October 11, 2016, 08:13:19 PM »
Tell 10 people that there is a book on a table and you will end up with 10 different books... I get you may have had ideas about how realms would take the RP directions... but it's a starting point that people see differently I guess.

I tried hard not to step on Taselak's toes... they are the new theocracy in theory... keeping a title really shouldn't steal their thunder... particularly considering I was the only one titled Pythia and the rest had alternative titles.

Gabanus family

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #12: October 11, 2016, 08:17:34 PM »
Tell 10 people that there is a book on a table and you will end up with 10 different books... I get you may have had ideas about how realms would take the RP directions... but it's a starting point that people see differently I guess.

I tried hard not to step on Taselak's toes... they are the new theocracy in theory... keeping a title really shouldn't steal their thunder... particularly considering I was the only one titled Pythia and the rest had alternative titles.

Well it didn't help, but I put more blame on the government. They didn't set up flag, realm name, governmen titles beyond the boring "general etc" except for the ruler himself. And then the ruler starts ordering everyone around when there is a General and actually 'F*cks* up as well with settings. When pointed out (granted we were not very friendly during pointing it out :p) it leads to the banishment of 2 of the more active nobles of the realm.

Well Ikalak here I come, hope you're ready :)
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

Chamberlain

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #13: October 11, 2016, 08:29:55 PM »
Well it didn't help, but I put more blame on the government. They didn't set up flag, realm name, governmen titles beyond the boring "general etc" except for the ruler himself. And then the ruler starts ordering everyone around when there is a General and actually 'F*cks* up as well with settings. When pointed out (granted we were not very friendly during pointing it out :p) it leads to the banishment of 2 of the more active nobles of the realm.

Well Ikalak here I come, hope you're ready :)

Really... 20 players didn't come up with an RP and it's my fault because I kept my title after the elections when you should already have had an idea what your RP  was... I have to think you are joking here...

As to joining Ikalak. .. Firstly TRAITOR LOL

Secondly that takes most of the games administration to ikalak... I wonder if the Daimons will be attacking the south lol

Zakilevo

« Reply #14: October 11, 2016, 08:39:35 PM »
Looks like Ikalak can finally win for once.