Author Topic: Character Personalities  (Read 2453 times)

steelabjur@aol.com

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Character Personalities
« Topic Start: October 22, 2016, 03:26:02 PM »
I tend to create a general idea of what my character is supposed to be and they evolve from there. I tend to give it a twist given the family home is in Hilly Holes, which has been under the control of Outer Tilog for almost the entire time I've played BM. So I (try to) paint the Abjur Family as a whole as natives (rather than transplants, given it's the "Colonies" ;) ) who were ennobled  who have been major Daimon worshipers since before the Colonies became Colonies.

Vladamire: Pure viciousness barely hidden behind a mask of nobility. Often compared to a vampire; he is a cannibal, an egomaniac, and a Daimon worshiper just like his peers in OT. Often plays the straight man to the craziness that is OT. Brother of Aramon and scion of the family.
Aramon: A noble giant. A warrior seeking solace from a hideous past. Brother of Vladamire.
Drawulf: An anatomist and cultist, hiding among the most religious realm on Beluaterra. Nephew of Vladamire and Aramon.
Mastraacht: An adventurous distant cousin. He was severely maimed by a bear, forcing him to wear heavy robes and a veil, but he is probably the most "normal" noble of the Abjur family.
Stelan: A pirate with the Innsmouth Look. Ironically a noble of Ikalak.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 03:28:53 PM by steelabjur@aol.com »