Author Topic: Character Personalities  (Read 2413 times)

Rhynehardt Blood

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Character Personalities
« Topic Start: October 28, 2016, 06:28:24 PM »
Ive penned several charcters recently and my criteria and rule for them are to have them as different as possible.
Im fairly new to the game so it has become a necessity to layer my characters as they progress.
My first character started out as a hopeful Knight but has had his dreams repeatedly crushed by war and the comparisons he expected his legendary leadership to be as opposed to who they are. As a result he has become a hardened knight jaded by the early losses he experienced in his battle and also a bit whiny as he is skeptical of everything now.

My second is the younger brother of the first and is timid. He is a well temper in combat and tactics but is resigned diplomacy. He thinks first, measures thrice and strikes once. He is still a virgin.

My third is a terminally Ill scholars turned knight who has dedicated his life to dying a Hero and making love in every city he crosses. Hes a war Marchine and views himself and his men as cannon fodder.

My fourth is a adventurer whos shouldnt be one. He almost always dies and hes always broke. He does the bare minimum to get by and yes that is how i role play him.

My fifth is a female adventurer with the balls of steel. She will and has  been through it and she willing to get the job done whether it pays well or at all. She speaks very little and is secretly Harboring feelings for lord of a continent i will not name.

LAyering is key when building a character.