Author Topic: Requirements for becoming a Lord  (Read 5868 times)

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Requirements for becoming a Lord
« Topic Start: October 24, 2016, 01:15:52 PM »
Also, winning, I think. If I remember correctly, you need to *win* battles, especially close ones, to earn prestige. If you just lose battles, or they are all too lopsided, you won't. I seem to remember this being a problem for me at some point because I had been in a realm for so long, but there just weren't any battles for me to gain prestige in to become eligible for higher titles.

This is true in part. Even if you lose a battle you can still gain prestige, but it's true you'll get more if you're on the wining side.

Also if you have little honor/prestige you'll get more as well and the more you have the harder it becomes.

Also the larger the sides are, the more honor and prestige you'll get, as well as how even the battle is as previously mentioned.

I know for instance that the new knights who started in Oligarch hve gained a lot of honor and prestige super quickly because they fought several siege battles (defending) of which most were won. Back in the days my first battle was siege of Wayburg with Abington and in the first battle I got like 6 honor and 4 prestige.
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela