Author Topic: Requirements for becoming a Lord  (Read 5791 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Requirements for becoming a Lord
« Reply #15: October 25, 2016, 03:52:32 PM »
Really? Because I don't remember any of my courtier dudes ever having much prestige at all. Must cap out pretty low?

No cap. Growth slows as your prestige goes up, of course, but courtier work is actually a slow but very reliable way to increase your prestige when you've already got a lot.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Victor C

• Noble Lord
  • I didn't know what to write here, so I wrote this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16: October 25, 2016, 08:02:36 PM »
It's been awhile, but isn't there a time requirement as well? As in, you have to have been the realm for a certain amount of days before you become eligible? My memory may be failing me there, but I believe that is so.

Indeed, 2 weeks I believe. Then you have full access to class changes etc.
"The greatest leader is not necessarily the one who does the greatest things. He is the one that gets the people to do the greatest things." - Ronald Reagan

Sharpspeare

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Sharpspeare Family
« Reply #17: October 27, 2016, 03:16:04 PM »
Thank you, Victor, for the clarification.
"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious" ~ Vince Lombardi

"Allons-y" 10th Doctor