Author Topic: BM Dilema  (Read 1914 times)

Zakilevo

BM Dilema
« Topic Start: October 24, 2016, 11:50:00 AM »
Lately, I feel I am fighting more monsters, peasants, undead, or daimons than actual players.

It is unfortunate we now fight with the game a lot more than we used to. Maybe that is what I get for focusing my attention on BT and Dwi.

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: BM Dilema
« Reply #1: October 24, 2016, 04:02:58 PM »
Honestly, after dealing with some of the players here recently, I'm glad I get to finally fight something that doesn't accuse me of cheating if I win a battle :P

Zakilevo

« Reply #2: October 24, 2016, 09:00:29 PM »
Honestly, after dealing with some of the players here recently, I'm glad I get to finally fight something that doesn't accuse me of cheating if I win a battle :P

Heh. Well you are a cheater though. You are not supposed to be better than them.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: October 25, 2016, 02:04:09 PM »
Lately, I feel I am fighting more monsters, peasants, undead, or daimons than actual players.

It is unfortunate we now fight with the game a lot more than we used to. Maybe that is what I get for focusing my attention on BT and Dwi.

Well, that's always been a large chunk of what BT gameplay was, and a large chunk of what Dwi gamplay was for a large sizable chunk of its history.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron