Author Topic: NOW RECRUITING: Read for more details.  (Read 3846 times)

Rhynehardt Blood

• Knight
    • View Profile
NOW RECRUITING: Read for more details.
« Topic Start: October 28, 2016, 05:14:50 AM »
Attention – the Morek Empire is now recruiting New and Experienced Nobles

Are you in search of an opportunity to lead or Achieve Lordship? Is your current realms room from growth Limited? Are you looking for a new mission or Conquest?

Look no further. The Morek Empire is starting to expand and has ample room for both promotion and financial growth.

Requirements for Lordship: Meet the minimum expectations set by the Dev Team. Be a member in good standings with the member of Morek Duchy. A total time of at least 6 turns served to the Realm and be willing to follow orders from multiple cabinet members of the Morek Empire. Those interested can respond here or In game (Dwilight Continent).

***There are many spots available now for Lordship but only to those that daring enough to answer the call (First come, First Serve)***

Zakilevo

Re: NOW RECRUITING: Read for more details.
« Reply #1: October 28, 2016, 05:58:11 AM »
Man. I would not qualify to be a Morekian player. The standard is too high!

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: October 28, 2016, 06:33:37 AM »
Shouldn't such in-character discussions as a lordship for a character stay in-game?

Zakilevo

« Reply #3: October 28, 2016, 06:54:40 AM »
Shouldn't this thread be under Dwilight not under general discussion?

Rhynehardt Blood

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: October 28, 2016, 02:30:20 PM »
That is a yes to both questions but in the grand scheme of things this post is not just directed towards members of the Dwilight continent and how else would potential recruits know there is room for growth if it was not mentioned.
I can post it there as well but I intended to garner as much attention as possible.
Lastly, anyone is worthy enough to join or re-join Morek. Im just trying to breath life into the realm and bring a ancient country back to its former grace.

Andrew

• M&F's Anaris
  • Administrator
  • Noble Lord
  • Sometimes, With A Bopping Stick
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: October 28, 2016, 04:12:13 PM »
As the forum admin, I have mixed feelings about letting this stay here. On one hand, I agree with the logic you used in posting it here, on the other I agree with Zakky.

There's also this whole Morek having "former grace" bit that I"m not sure of. :P

Anyways, I'll let this stay here, as it appears to be aimed at players rather than characters, and I don't think it's doing any harm. Just make sure it stays civil.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 04:17:13 PM by Andrew »
Like my programming? Become my patron!

Rhynehardt Blood

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: October 28, 2016, 04:28:50 PM »
Lmao. From what i hear Morek was great back in its hayday.
Also thank you for leaving it as is. Ill post one in the Dwilight just to be on the respectful side. Things should be done a certain reason.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: October 28, 2016, 05:30:58 PM »
I don't remember realm-advertising threads not being in their respective continent page. Also, annoying click-bait title.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: October 28, 2016, 05:58:55 PM »
That is a yes to both questions but in the grand scheme of things this post is not just directed towards members of the Dwilight continent and how else would potential recruits know there is room for growth if it was not mentioned.
I can post it there as well but I intended to garner as much attention as possible.
Lastly, anyone is worthy enough to join or re-join Morek. Im just trying to breath life into the realm and bring a ancient country back to its former grace.
Yeah a forum announcement is fine, to spread the word of opportunity in Morek Empire. But once whatever interested players join Morek Empire with a character, I'm just saying that the actual discussion on who gets a lordship should stay in-game between characters, not be OOC between players.

Also, Morek != Morek Empire. Morek, the ancient original realm of Dwilight, was destroyed. Morek Empire = Xinhai. Xinhai was allowed to change its name to Morek Empire after it had reconquered most of the lands of old Morek, which Morek Empire now no longer holds. And it doesn't even hold the original Xinhai lands either (that would be where Helyg Derwyddon is now). It is now in the old lands of Springdale, or Raivan Empire, Virovene, and some Kabrinski-related realm?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 06:01:39 PM by Vita »

Rhynehardt Blood

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: October 28, 2016, 06:05:29 PM »
Im sorry admin Vita this is a recruitment post. I dont have the authority to debate anything about the name lol.
Im just here to draw attention to Morek. But I will listen if you want to continue the history lesson. I have been scrolling through the Morek forums looking for more to learn.

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #10: October 28, 2016, 06:10:41 PM »
Im sorry admin Vita this is a recruitment post. I dont have the authority to debate anything about the name lol.
Im just here to draw attention to Morek. But I will listen if you want to continue the history lesson. I have been scrolling through the Morek forums looking for more to learn.
It wasn't a debate. It was informational, as I wasn't sure if you were conflating the separate Moreks' glory. Morek Empire did become a huge realm engaging in international politics, so it certainly has its own history to live up to, its just not the same continuation as the original Morek. Also, Morek Empire was amongst several realms on various continents that grew far too large for player enjoyment in a healthy, fun game, so realm size penalties were strengthened to deter such huge realms in the future.

If you have further questions on history, I'm glad to answer them.

Rhynehardt Blood

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #11: October 28, 2016, 06:12:34 PM »
Is there a forum link i can go to, to read more about this?

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #12: October 28, 2016, 06:36:13 PM »
I do not know off the top of my head. If you use the forum search box, you could probably find some. But I was also suggesting that you could ask any questions you are curious about and I could provide you with answers.

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #13: October 28, 2016, 11:18:31 PM »
I was a part of Xinhai and early Morek Empire, so I can give you some info as well.