Author Topic: NOW RECRUITING: Read for more details.  (Read 3929 times)

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: NOW RECRUITING: Read for more details.
« Topic Start: October 28, 2016, 05:58:55 PM »
That is a yes to both questions but in the grand scheme of things this post is not just directed towards members of the Dwilight continent and how else would potential recruits know there is room for growth if it was not mentioned.
I can post it there as well but I intended to garner as much attention as possible.
Lastly, anyone is worthy enough to join or re-join Morek. Im just trying to breath life into the realm and bring a ancient country back to its former grace.
Yeah a forum announcement is fine, to spread the word of opportunity in Morek Empire. But once whatever interested players join Morek Empire with a character, I'm just saying that the actual discussion on who gets a lordship should stay in-game between characters, not be OOC between players.

Also, Morek != Morek Empire. Morek, the ancient original realm of Dwilight, was destroyed. Morek Empire = Xinhai. Xinhai was allowed to change its name to Morek Empire after it had reconquered most of the lands of old Morek, which Morek Empire now no longer holds. And it doesn't even hold the original Xinhai lands either (that would be where Helyg Derwyddon is now). It is now in the old lands of Springdale, or Raivan Empire, Virovene, and some Kabrinski-related realm?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 06:01:39 PM by Vita »