Author Topic: A Knight in Port Raviel  (Read 3358 times)

Sharpspeare

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Sharpspeare Family
Re: A Knight in Port Raviel
« Topic Start: November 16, 2016, 01:48:54 AM »
Roleplay from Kateera McDowell   (8 hours, 15 minutes ago) message to all nobles of D'Hara

When she realized who it was, Kateera's hands flew to her mouth. Her grey eyes widened and she gasped. “Baron Drizztle,” she said his name almost painfully. “I did not see you… please accept my deepest apologies.”

The child stood behind her long legs and she placed a comforting hand on his shoulder. “I was merely looking for this poor child's parents when I felt someone follow… again my deepest apologies.” Her pale skin turned red with embarrassment. “What brings you here?”

Roleplay from Drizztle Sharpspeare   (8 hours ago) message to all nobles of D'Hara

As his men finally caught up to him, Drizztle wiped the little bit of blood from his forehead. After a good hearty belly laugh he said, "I saw you leave with just that child. I figured I would help you. Besides, carrying that child would hinder your ability to defend yourself. I did not want a monster to get you both." At that, he motioned for his men to surround Dame Kateera and the child. "Sorry to startle you. We will find this child's family together. You were headed to the city center? Shall we continue then?" He said as he half turned to leave.
"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious" ~ Vince Lombardi

"Allons-y" 10th Doctor