Author Topic: A Knight in Port Raviel  (Read 3323 times)

Sharpspeare

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Sharpspeare Family
Re: A Knight in Port Raviel
« Topic Start: November 16, 2016, 01:51:51 AM »
Roleplay from Kateera McDowell   (7 hours, 17 minutes ago)  message to all nobles of D'Hara

Kateera nodded her head and took the small child's hand, she was grateful for the assistance. She walked side by side with Drizztle, surrounded by his men. “Thank you,” she gave him her best smile and looked into his eyes trying to figure out their color. She took the moment to examine the rest of him. They had exchanged letters recently and she found herself looking forward to the exchange.

Roleplay from Drizztle Sharpspeare   (6 hours, 58 minutes ago) message to all nobles of D'Hara

Drizztle examined as many faces as he could searching for the child's parents. He was happy to help out this young woman with this. He had learned long ago, treat your people right, and they will return the favor. And this young noble, she was something else. He had encountered many different types of people on his journeys, but no one quite like her. And that red hair of hers was a sight to his deep ocean blue eyes.

After twenty minutes of searching, they found the parents. They thanked the two nobles profusely. "You are welcome good people. But you should direct most of the gratitude to the lovely noble next to me. She found your child and took good care while we searched for you." Drizztle told them. Then after looking Kateera over, he turn back to the grateful couple. Reaching up to his recent wound and told the couple, "She defended your child quite well. I can assure you." Drizztle chuckled as the couple made their exit with the child.
"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious" ~ Vince Lombardi

"Allons-y" 10th Doctor