Author Topic: A Knight in Port Raviel  (Read 3334 times)

Sharpspeare

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Sharpspeare Family
Re: A Knight in Port Raviel
« Topic Start: November 16, 2016, 01:53:34 AM »
Roleplay from Kateera McDowell   (6 hours, 48 minutes ago) message to all nobles of D'Hara

His eyes were deep blue she noticed with satisfaction, gorgeous. She tried not to stare into his eyes for fear that he would see her looking back. When he looked in her direction she averted her gaze. At his words she blushed again. She felt horrible for having hit him. Facing him she examined the small wound with a gentle finger. “I can't believe I hit you...” she started softly. “How can I make it up to you?”

Roleplay from Drizztle Sharpspeare   (6 hours, 42 minutes ago) message to all nobles of D'Hara

Drizztle smiled as she gently touched the small wound above his eye. "Do not be sorry. You defended that child from an unknown danger. I should have called out to you. But if you want to make it up to me, you could join me for a friendly duel. Allow me to show you I can defend myself from monsters and..." pausing for a moment, his smile grew big, "flying rocks." He laughed heartily.
"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious" ~ Vince Lombardi

"Allons-y" 10th Doctor