Author Topic: A Knight in Port Raviel  (Read 3351 times)

Sharpspeare

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Sharpspeare Family
Re: A Knight in Port Raviel
« Topic Start: November 16, 2016, 01:55:30 AM »
Roleplay from Kateera McDowell   (6 hours, 34 minutes ago)  message to all nobles of D'Hara

At his words, she let out a hearty laugh. “I've already seen what you can do against monsters, and you have impressed me…” She blushed at the admittance.

They left the alley back into the town square where the rest of her men were still helping the commoners. They were cleaning up the streets and she moved out to stand before the fountain in the square. “I accept your challenge,” she grinned mischievously. “Don't take it easy on me because I'm a woman now,” she winked in his direction.

Roleplay from Drizztle Sharpspeare   (6 hours, 21 minutes ago) message to all nobles of D'Hara

That brought another smile to his face. "As you wish, good lady." Drizztle then took a stance opposite to Kateera. After taking a bow, they brought their swords up. He took a moment to examine her. This should prove interesting.

He struck first, attacking her left side. She blocked and countered with a strike of her own. He deftly avoided the blow and struck at her again. Round and round the blows from both struck; and time and again the other blocked. He was throughly impressed with this young noble. But finally she over extended a strike. He used the opportunity to get around her and smack her on her backside with the flat side of his sword. "Not bad. You have room for improvement, but it is obvious you know how to handle your weapon." He moved closer to her. "Did I hurt you with that strike?"
"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious" ~ Vince Lombardi

"Allons-y" 10th Doctor