Author Topic: A Knight in Port Raviel  (Read 3354 times)

Sharpspeare

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Sharpspeare Family
Re: A Knight in Port Raviel
« Topic Start: November 16, 2016, 01:58:23 AM »
Roleplay from Kateera McDowell   (6 hours ago) message to all nobles of D'Hara

Kateera let out a small yelp as he smacked her backside and looked at him through the corner of her eye. He moved around to face her and she grinned. “Only my pride...” she smiled; the playfulness still playing over her full lips.

Some of the men had gathered around to see the display and she did he best to ignore them. She was focused on the Baron. As Drizztle closed the distance once more, she raised her sword inviting him to a new duel. “Give me some time…”

Backing up quickly, she struck his blade with a small tap. “Unless you feel tired already,” she taunted, her grey eyes twinkling. She slid the edge of her blade along his, with a ringing of metal and locked grey eyes to his blue. “Impress me some more...” And the duel was back on, and this time she was on the attack, catching him off guard. He blocked quickly and she focused on her foot work as she danced out of the way of his next strike. Together they stood in a battle stance, grinning at one another.

Roleplay from Drizztle Sharpspeare   (5 hours, 24 minutes ago) message to all nobles of D'Hara

'Fantastic!' Drizztle screamed in his mind, 'She is a fine swordswoman.' After doing a feint to the left, he struck right. She blocked the attacked expertly. The crowd that had gathered cheered her. After fighting monsters, these people needed something to distract themselves. And two expert sword fighters putting a show was doing the trick. This inspired him to try a few moves he normally wouldn't; they were more for show than anything else.

After another 10 minutes, he finally made a mistake; he had fallen for a feint. As he struck empty air, she struck near his head. After they parted he checked his ear. No blood. He then noticed a strand of hair on the ground. "Villain!" He exclaimed in good humor. "You have wounded me." She laughed, "Your hair could do with a trim," she replied, smiling. "Those are fighting words, my good lady." Drizztle replied back; he accentuated his point with a strike. They fought on and on. The crowd showed their  excitement with "oohs!" at appropriate moments. Finally they both made a move and ended with their swords at each others' throats. They had both had the same idea.

"Well done, Dame Kateera. What do you say we put our swords away and go find somewhere to eat?" He offered.
"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious" ~ Vince Lombardi

"Allons-y" 10th Doctor