Author Topic: A Knight in Port Raviel  (Read 3367 times)

Sharpspeare

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Sharpspeare Family
Re: A Knight in Port Raviel
« Topic Start: November 16, 2016, 02:03:45 AM »
Roleplay from Kateera McDowell   (4 hours, 21 minutes ago) message to all nobles of D'Hara

As he described the grove of honor, she closed her eyes and listened to the sound of his voice, seeing everything in her mind. When he was done she turned to him. “I would very much like to see it some day… would you take me there?” She inquired, not realizing how her words must sound. “I mean, if we're ever in the same area...” she let the words trail off and looked to the inns he indicated. She chose the one nearest them and entered, with Baron Drizztle following behind her. The innkeeper smiled upon seeing them, and Kateera smiled in return. “It looks cozy.” She allowed the Baron to choose a table and sat across from him.

It had been a long day so far and she was truly famished. As if to prove it, her stomach growled and she quickly put a hand over it in surprise. “I must teach my stomach patience...” she laughed. “Since you've been here before, then you must know the best dish. I leave the choice to you.”

Kateera then cocked her head sideways and watched the Baron as he seemed to be watching her. “Is everything alright?”

Roleplay from Drizztle Sharpspeare   (3 hours, 55 minutes ago) message to all nobles of D'Hara

“Is everything alright?” she asks. He laughs. "Nothing," he replies. "This is one of the first inn's I visited when I first arrived in Port Raviel. I had gotten myself lost and finally decided to take a break and get some food. I was just seeing you in here for the first time and was reminded of my own first time here." He then motioned for a serving girl to come over. He whispered in her ear and she rushed off. He then examine the young woman seated across from him. Her red hair, the hair that captivated him, cascaded down her front.

After a brief silence, he said, "The Grove of Honor. I'm sorry I did not answer you outside. I would love to show you that marvelous place. The next time we are in the city together. If you are still inclined." She blushed and he smiled. To change the subject, she asked, "What did you tell that serving girl?" He could tell she wanted to talk about something else. "Oh I was just ordering. It's a surprise. I have a feeling you'll like it though."
"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious" ~ Vince Lombardi

"Allons-y" 10th Doctor