Author Topic: A Knight in Port Raviel  (Read 3352 times)

Sharpspeare

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Sharpspeare Family
Re: A Knight in Port Raviel
« Topic Start: November 16, 2016, 02:07:23 AM »
Roleplay from Kateera McDowell   (3 hours, 41 minutes ago) message to all nobles of D'Hara

“Ohh..” she answered softly, she could feel his eyes on her, lingering over her facial features and down to her hair again. She couldn't blame him, she was just as intrigued by him. She sat there and recalled some of the words of his letters. He seemed to be fascinated with her hair for one, she hoped the rest of her pleased him as well. One didn't simply come out and ask.

She curiously looked over to the serving girl, wondering what he could have possibly ordered. He seemed pleased with himself.

“Is there a special place here in Port Raviel that speaks to you like no other does?” She wasn't sure how to carry on the conversation. She was torn between examining his features in silence, and smiling at what she saw or filling the silence with conversation, of any kind.

Roleplay from Drizztle Sharpspeare   (2 hours, 57 minutes ago)message to all nobles of D'Hara

"I enjoy exploring the Temple District. It speaks to a long history, both good and bad. It shows character, and I like that in a city," Drizztle replied. He needed to stop staring at her, fearing he was making her uncomfortable. "I apologize for staring. You are an incredible woman, Kateera...Kat." He fumbled for words, which was rare for him. But he was saved by the serving girl returning. She arrived with two dishes of fish cooked in a red sauce. But Kateera's dish was a bit different. The cook had added lettuce and other food items to make it appear to be mini monster. "In honor of your courage and monster slaying, I thought you would enjoy eating one. The sauce is a specialty of the inn's. They refuse to give up the secret to the sauce, despite my best efforts."
"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious" ~ Vince Lombardi

"Allons-y" 10th Doctor