Author Topic: A Knight in Port Raviel  (Read 3366 times)

Sharpspeare

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Sharpspeare Family
Re: A Knight in Port Raviel
« Topic Start: November 16, 2016, 02:08:38 AM »
Roleplay from Kateera McDowell   (2 hours, 24 minutes ago) message to all nobles of D'Hara

At his compliment, she bit her lower lip letting it slide slowly through her teeth and shyly looked down. Her grey eyes then looked back up at him through long eyelashes and she smiled. She didn't really know what to say in return. “Thank you My Lord,” she whispered. “I also...” She started to speak but the serving girl came between them. Maybe another opportunity to tell him how she felt in regards to him would present itself.

She placed a platter in front of her and upon seeing it Kateera grinned. “How amusing” her voice pitched to one of excitement. “This is wonderful,” she picked up a fork and played with the lettuce a moment to see the exquisite display. “You have quite the imagination.” She then took a bite and her eyes closed in delight. “This is amazing...” she finally said.

Together they ate in small conversation, Kateera occasionally looking up into Drizztle's blue eyes, seeming to lose herself every once in a while. He was talking about something at length, she was truly interested but out of nowhere she spoke. “You have gorgeous eyes,” she told him in a daze, not realizing she had said it out loud and her mouth closed with a pop. “I ugh...” She busied herself with her napkin and closed her eyes, knowing there really was no way to talk herself out of this one. “Just thought you should know...” she added lamely.

Roleplay from Drizztle Sharpspeare   (1 hour, 5 minutes ago) message to all nobles of D'Hara

Drizztle wasn't paying as close to conversation as he should have. He was too mesmerized by her grey eyes and her red hair. But he was brought back to full attention by her comment. As she fiddled with napkin, he was stunned and amazed. "Thank you," was all he could say. He blushed. His usual confidence wavered.

Just then, the band came out and started playing a tune. Drizztle turned to face the musicians, to give himself time to recover himself. "Kat, would you care to dance?" He was confident again. He could dance. It was something his mother had insisted on. He had balked at the time, but now he was glad. "I think I may just surprise you."
"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious" ~ Vince Lombardi

"Allons-y" 10th Doctor