Author Topic: A Knight in Port Raviel  (Read 3340 times)

Sharpspeare

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Sharpspeare Family
Re: A Knight in Port Raviel
« Topic Start: November 16, 2016, 02:09:55 AM »
Roleplay from Kateera McDowell   (42 minutes ago)
message to all nobles of D'Hara

Kateera accepted his hand gladly as he took her near the back of the room where they were able to dance away from the tables. She wasn't much of a dancer herself, but that didn't seem to matter. He took her hand to his and glided with ease, he was incredibly agile on his feet. She was caught up with the merriment of the moment and smiled brightly, her eyes shone with delight.

“You're a wonderful dancer,” she whispered near his ear and looked back into his eyes. Loving the blue of them so much she felt she could keep staring in them and lose herself in their depth. He twirled her, and her long red hair fanned behind her. She faced him once more and smiled shyly. “No one has ever really asked me to dance before,” she admitted softly. “I could get used to this.”

Roleplay from Drizztle Sharpspeare   (just sent) message to all nobles of D'Hara

Drizztle enjoyed the dancing. He enjoyed being so close to Kateera. When she whispered that she could get use to this, he gently whispered, "It would be my pleasure to make that happen." After that they danced for a while. They did not care what music was playing. Eventually they parted.

"A battle, a meal, and dancing. This has been one spectacular day." Drizztle beamed at the younger Kateera. "If only every day could be this good," He wished, softly.
"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious" ~ Vince Lombardi

"Allons-y" 10th Doctor