Author Topic: Share your adventurers stories!  (Read 2149 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Share your adventurers stories!
« Topic Start: November 28, 2016, 12:18:24 PM »
In the world of Battlemaster, magic and great stories abound, waiting to be discover and written. Let share our adventurers stories :)

My first adventurer finds a good item recently ;)

After 2 hours, you finally find a small undead army. They are lead by an undead champion, an evil creature with more power and intelligence than the usual lot. Because you are close to home and familiar with the lay of the land, you are able to use the terrain to your advantage. The battle rages, you against the undead. Your blows land true, shattering them to dust left and right. The champion makes you sweat, he is quite the opponent. But in the end, he is just a pile of bones, too. Among what is left of the champion, you find treasures worth a total of 1 gold, 8 silver.

You also find a unique item among the loot, the "Iron Hammer of Good and Evil".

My second adventurer casts this Scroll of Healing recently ::)

You carefully work the ritual inscribed on your scroll of Healing.
The magic from the scroll is unleashed. Within instants, Lordname makes a rapid recovery.

You have improved your spellcasting skill.

Then my third adventurer uses the 3 Monsters Book of Hunting recently, and the funny part is I roleplay this adventurer as illiterate. So how can he read book, I have to display more imagination. Hmmmm, with his silver, he hires people to write for him can he? ???

All three books combined, and with enough time, the text starts to make sense. You read it, and it engulfs you. Techniques you never dreamt about enter your mind, and in your mind you follow them. Then you notice that you have started following them with your body as well.

In your dream-like state, you ambush a group of 16 monsters. To your big surprise, you start cutting them down, one by one. This one with a poison needle from the trees, that one into a spiked pit, those two with a trap, and so on.

The group is too large even for your enhanced skills, but you manage to kill 12 of them, and then you also slaughter all their wounded.

As soon as you wake from your trance, you find that you have forgotten all this ancient lore. Worse yet, it seems that the book is nowhere to be seen.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Victor C

• Noble Lord
  • I didn't know what to write here, so I wrote this.
    • View Profile
Re: Share your adventurers stories!
« Reply #1: November 28, 2016, 05:54:59 PM »
What type of stories?

I'm certain that this belongs in the roleplay section, however I want to be sure.

In-Game messages can only be posted in the roleplay section as well:

Do not post in-game messages on the forum, other than posting your own Roleplays on the Roleplay board, or when appropriate as part of a Magistrate case. Players may post the roleplayed death of their character on the Roleplay boards without sending it in-game, since they cannot post it in-game.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 06:06:53 PM by Victor C »
"The greatest leader is not necessarily the one who does the greatest things. He is the one that gets the people to do the greatest things." - Ronald Reagan

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: November 29, 2016, 12:57:29 AM »
Stories like how you found a new item, how you fought so hard for it. I thought we are allowed to promote Adventurers so that more players opt to play them :)

No in-game message much, notice I even removed the lord name I healed. Some people do not know how fun Adventurer can be, and that is the purpose I posted this topic. Sorry if I posted wrong place.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Eldargard

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: November 30, 2016, 02:46:28 PM »
I'm particularly interested in hearing examples of monsters and undead for Dwilight. I get that there are occasions when one might get up close and personal with them (like in battles). The Monster Compendium of Dwilight is an awesome start!