Author Topic: If Dwilight was to be redrawn...  (Read 22550 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: If Dwilight was to be redrawn...
« Topic Start: November 29, 2016, 02:14:27 AM »
That seems harder to pull off, though.

I could displace a big chunk of it, basically all of the marroccidens, next to Madina, but I'm not sure this is best. Madina would already have a large core, probably wouldn't be able to take many more regions while maintaining density, and it'd have a land path to expand towards Swordfell/D'Hara or Fissoa/Luria. The Bol bridge could be modified for this.

I did remove Candiels, though, which I forgot was held by Madina. But there is a new stronghold added at their border, which acts much as a substitute.

Do Madinians even like PvE? A sea route could to Paisly, but I don't think that'd be a good idea.

That corner is a bit far-off from everyone, but 1) the zuma are (were) there, and them being far-off isn't a bad thing imo, and 2) it'd allow to concentrate colonization efforts, if they ever were to be (or new realms for sunken continents) in a more dynamic location, such as Golden Farrow, while still leaving "vast wilderness" Dwi is known for.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron