Author Topic: Shameless Darfix Colony recruitment thread  (Read 3297 times)

pcw27

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Shameless Darfix Colony recruitment thread
« Topic Start: March 06, 2019, 09:20:34 PM »
Have you ever wanted to be a fanatical religious zealot, hunting heretics and conquering unbelievers. Have you ever wanted to contend with a repressive theocracy as a champion for religious tolerance. The new Darfix colony will let you do it all! With it sights set on the largest city in Dwilight this new realm promises to be a Theocracy of Sanguis Astroism. Regional politics will include the ongoing Tol Goldora vs Westguard conflict as well as looting in the rogue lands and all the adventures and conflicts that can arise from that. Join the expedition today!

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Shameless Darfix Colony recruitment thread
« Reply #1: March 06, 2019, 09:52:50 PM »
Westgard vs Tol? Seems the war consists more of conflict in the east now then anything between the two "instigating" realms.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

Zakky

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: March 07, 2019, 12:20:29 AM »
Don't think this idea will attract 15 nobles :o

Also, having a realm in Darfix will only allow your realm to interact with Avernus, WG, and Tol mostly. Not really a good position to set up a realm. This realm will probably die out of boredom or be merged into a nearby neighbour I feel.

pcw27

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: March 07, 2019, 12:45:37 AM »
Westgard vs Tol? Seems the war consists more of conflict in the east now then anything between the two "instigating" realms.

It is still very much a hot war in the West.

Also, having a realm in Darfix will only allow your realm to interact with Avernus, WG, and Tol mostly. Not really a good position to set up a realm. This realm will probably die out of boredom or be merged into a nearby neighbour I feel.

I don't really either but I'll still try.

WG, Avernus and Tol are the three most populous realms on the continent (in terms of players). Westguard's been all by it's lonesome for years with only Astrum and Avernus to keep it company. They didn't seem to mind. In fact they were so unhappy with the prospect of having competition on the Western continent they tried to strangle Tol in its cradle.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 12:49:15 AM by pcw27 »

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: March 07, 2019, 12:53:28 AM »
Please don't be negative in people's recruitment threads. You've been talked to before about this. Providing context to hype is fine, but there's no need to just negatively down an idea someone else may or may not be interested in.