Author Topic: The Shameless Westgard Recruitment Thread  (Read 56561 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The Shameless Westgard Recruitment Thread
« Reply #120: September 27, 2017, 05:17:34 AM »
It is not up to them I think. From what I heard, they got few new nobles from GX because they wanted to form a new GX in the city currently owned by Westfold.
I do not know about GX nobles making a new realm around Westfold plan. But it is a good idea, for I cannot see those Westfold lands rogue for long time :)

I can't see any of the older Westfold nobles joining an Astrum colony, but who knows.
Given Astrum number of nobles, I see no colony plan will happen so soon. But my character not in Astrum, so take my word with pinch of salt :P

Hillbilly Druids is a totally legit realm.  8)
Well, if Westfold decides to fold their realm and join HD, it would be nice to keep Morek versus HD Druids rivalry going.

Any update on monsters? Have they started to attack more aggressively now that code is working again?
Some undead visit Morek lands and their bones are put on pikes.

Well no Continent is the same, plus on Dwilight they don't have the enemies they did on EC and might actually get a strong ally.
Talking about strong ally, Westgard has numerous allies, not sure which realm should be considered as Westgard strong ally?

I for one, do not view Morek as Westgard strongest ally.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)