Author Topic: The Shameless Westgard Recruitment Thread  (Read 56253 times)

Foxglove

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The Shameless Westgard Recruitment Thread
« Reply #135: November 14, 2018, 06:30:30 PM »
Woah, I heard you were funding infiltrator training to plunder rogue region tax offices for the good of the crown and country. Is that true??

Not only will Westgard fund an infiltrator's training from novice to expert, but we'll also keep you constantly busy. I believe Westgard is the best place in the game to play as an infiltrator. We've put effort in to infiltrators that sees them as valued members of the realm. I'd honestly love Westgard to have the largest number of infiltrators in the game. In a lot of realms, infiltrators are seen as a potential unit leader going to waste, but not in our realm.

If we could get a few more infiltrators, I also have some plans to try something a little different around the infiltrator playing style that I don't think has been done before (which I'm not revealing yet  ;) ).

So, in short, if you've never played as an inflitrator before and fancy trying it, Westgard will support you all the way. Or, if you have an experienced infiltrator and are bored with getting banned, come to us and we'll try something a little different for you.