Author Topic: The Shameless Westgard Recruitment Thread  (Read 56556 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: The Shameless Westgard Recruitment Thread
« Reply #30: May 19, 2017, 02:32:10 PM »
Hopefully Avernus will make it's eventual move to somewhere away from Westgard in the future. Golden Farrow, perhaps. Darfix.. maybe. We are cramped up here now that Westgard has cut off our expansion options. War is the only war out which isn't a bad idea... but would have to be orchestrated in game somehow. And probably not with Westgard. *Looks over at Arnor with a slight drool*

Ya'll keep asking for our army to help fight the rogues but then you kill half of them before we even arrive. (how rude!) We just want to loot! Soooo that's what we're gonna do  ;D

No bad feelings. But you ruffled our feather the wrong way  :P

There's 20k of rogues converging on Gelene Outskirts about to kick our asses, there's no shortage of rogues.

But your military is organized in an obscure manner to foreigners and your officials don't tend to reply and coordinate much. Am I supposed to coordinate with your general? Your marshal? Your ruler? You all keep throwing the ball at each other and none actively communicate with me (Westgard's general). I asked Avernus' help, but I don't think I ever got confirmation that you were ever actually coming, your arrival was actually a surprise to everyone.

I've given several updates to your general, despite only getting a single reply from Avernus within the last few weeks. Don't blame me for not giving daily updates when I never get any replies and my character was wounded for most of the time since you arrived.

It's honestly a surprising trend, though. "Hey, we've arrived with an army to help you!" "Wait, what? Takes about a week to get here, couldn't you tell us... before you actually arrive? We are in the opposite side of the realm right now and I've got no one near you to provide you with any scout reports to help guide the way..." It's not just Avernus.

To be fair, it's something I've witnessed in pretty much all of my game time, and which I never understood. Inter-realm coordination is always awful because most of the realms involved tend to make no effort whatsoever to coordinate with the rest.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron