Author Topic: The Shameless Westgard Recruitment Thread  (Read 56688 times)

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
Re: The Shameless Westgard Recruitment Thread
« Reply #30: May 19, 2017, 06:56:51 PM »
No worries!  ;D I like someone who is brutally honest  8)

Anyways, we have discussed the fact that we would need to store at least 20-30,000 gold in order to make the move. Infrastructures, RCs, wait for population to rise, food supply, militia drops, etc. This wouldn't be ready to happen for months and months. Furthermore, we wouldn't go gung-ho and forget about Nifelheim and our current regions. Of course we would keep a back-up of our current realm in case everything failed. Yes, there is a good chance it could all crumble but that's part of the fun! Risking it for the biscuit, as they say.

No matter, we may never get there and perhaps the leadership does have something else planned. Guess I will have to stir the pot in a different direction   :P

The Sun Sword's marshal reports the same experience as mine, our ruler's, and a number of foreigners: Avernus' officials just don't reply to missives.

Hmm and our General didn't even have the correct line settings in the most recent battle. The public channels have been rather quiet except for talking about looting.
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)