Author Topic: The Shameless Westgard Recruitment Thread  (Read 56742 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: The Shameless Westgard Recruitment Thread
« Reply #45: August 30, 2017, 04:15:13 PM »
Not an extremely chatty realm. Some realm-wide talk, but not much, a decent amount of technical talk in the military council. Almost all chatter is military stuff, though, like what kind of RCs to build, what regions to reclaim, how to optimize taxes, what order to hit monsters in, that kind of talk. Every now and then we get riled up by Avernus looting us. I think the realm is fairly responsive, though, when someone writes out, such as when joining the realm, there's usually multiple responses, but there's certainly a kind of routine established where everyone knows fighting monsters has been on the agenda for a while, still is, and forever will. Every now and then we get crazy ideas, but the reality remains that any act in the East would leave us defenseless towards the hordes migrating from the West.

Money: not the poorest realm, not the richest either. We make by. Food: kind of the same, I don't ever remember starvation issues, but food is often rationed and purchased as a precaution. I think our current extent has us on the safe side.

It's mostly chasing monsters, doing battles, doing takeovers. It's great for gaining h/p. If you are looking for political intrigue though I don't think there's any to be had.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron