Author Topic: The Shameless Westgard Recruitment Thread  (Read 56727 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: The Shameless Westgard Recruitment Thread
« Reply #45: August 31, 2017, 07:28:03 PM »
Well, Luria does a fair bit of adventurer organizing. Nobles can join the Royal Rangers too, there's a guildhouse in most places, including Westgard. Granted I left it, didn't really appeal to me. So Luria might stand out a bit in terms of adventurer experience, while most realms will be similar. I've got an adventurer in Westgard, often there's no other adventurer nearby to share my links to, and where there are, I rarely get any from others, and I rarely get retroaction from those I share. Pretty much the same as elsewhere I played with that advy though.

It's hard to organize adventurers, imo. Noble-directed efforts feel awkards, while adventurers themselves have few tools. There's also not much to strive for; organizing to what ends? Groups of two could find champions more quickly I guess, but more than that and you are just travelling more often than not. Westgard adopted a policy to have bounties in all regions, but gold is also of limited use to adventurers. It can go towards buying equipment, but that's capped by skill anyways.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron