Author Topic: The Shameless Westgard Recruitment Thread  (Read 55658 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: The Shameless Westgard Recruitment Thread
« Reply #15: May 10, 2017, 12:39:14 PM »
Trial by fire, eh?  Sounds like a good way to start!

That was lucky to meet up with the army so early.  Sadly, I spent my hours training my men (based on the Standing Orders) before I received your message that the Orders were outdated, so I'll be late to Gaston Farms.  My apologies :(

I'll march to rejoin the army at the next reset, so hopefully that won't be too late.  My archers are set to 2DB per the Standing Orders, so I'll be ready to fight when I catch up!

Yea, the second army hasn't been used for many months. It was a confusing coincidence that the standing orders happened to match the current region we were in. :P

Always assume that written orders overwrite standing orders, though, as it's quite frequent for people to forget to update their standing orders.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #16: May 10, 2017, 12:41:13 PM »
And yea, we have over 30k of monsters in our lands. It's always pretty hazardous to do anything solo in Westgard.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Malus

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: May 10, 2017, 04:32:43 PM »
Westgard: there be monsters (little squiggle of dragons on the map)
Dwilight: Septimus the Hero (Westguard)
Beluaterra: Lilly the Courtier (Angmar)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #18: May 10, 2017, 04:44:10 PM »
Here be a Dragon

Wimpie

• Developer
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #19: May 10, 2017, 06:44:21 PM »
Haha quite the imagination! I like it.
Osgar (Thalmarkin, BT), Jeames (Perleone, EC)
PAUSED: Nasgar (Avernus, DWI), Jari (Outer Tilog, COL)

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #20: May 11, 2017, 12:37:38 AM »
I like the recruity-ness of this thread. Maybe I'll do something similar the next time Xavax needs a boost...
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #21: May 11, 2017, 01:34:45 AM »
Haha quite the imagination! I like it.

Gotta keep updating our squiggles frequently though, darned borders never stay the same for long! :P

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #22: May 12, 2017, 06:22:19 PM »
NEW DRAGONS!

Malus

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #23: May 12, 2017, 08:58:43 PM »
It kind of makes sense. We rest our heads on Woe and reach for Remorse.

10/10, would slay

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #24: May 13, 2017, 01:02:54 AM »
 :o nowai
By the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it.

Malus

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #25: May 18, 2017, 06:55:08 AM »
Include Zereth, and we have the perfect dragon head chewing on the Woe mountains.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #26: May 18, 2017, 01:02:35 PM »
Include Zereth, and we have the perfect dragon head chewing on the Woe mountains.

Haha some overeager noble started taking over Zereth when I got wounded there, but alas, that ain't for now. :P

Gaston has like 12 pop and Gaston Farms isn't even a townsland, so looks like Gelene is our only repair spot for the time being. Time to head there!

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #27: May 18, 2017, 04:39:11 PM »
Hopefully Avernus will make it's eventual move to somewhere away from Westgard in the future. Golden Farrow, perhaps. Darfix.. maybe. We are cramped up here now that Westgard has cut off our expansion options. War is the only war out which isn't a bad idea... but would have to be orchestrated in game somehow. And probably not with Westgard. *Looks over at Arnor with a slight drool*

Ya'll keep asking for our army to help fight the rogues but then you kill half of them before we even arrive. (how rude!) We just want to loot! Soooo that's what we're gonna do  ;D

No bad feelings. But you ruffled our feather the wrong way  :P
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)

DeVerci

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #28: May 18, 2017, 05:26:49 PM »
The last time Avernus tried to settle Golden Farrow it didn't end too well, but then again they were being led by a Mayhem.

Malus

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #29: May 18, 2017, 06:24:56 PM »
Ya'll keep asking for our army to help fight the rogues but then you kill half of them before we even arrive. (how rude!) We just want to loot! Soooo that's what we're gonna do  ;D

That was my bad. I newb marshaled the army to break a rogue takeover and had no idea what was going on internationally. Got there just in time to hold onto Ygg's, Avernus seemed to land just as the region woulda went rogue. I had to thumb my nose some in the region.

No worries, though. There's always more monsters to kill.