Author Topic: The Shameless Westgard Recruitment Thread  (Read 55615 times)

Gabanus family

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The Shameless Westgard Recruitment Thread
« Reply #120: September 22, 2017, 09:45:55 AM »
Too close to Astrum. Also, that implies having their own realm. I implied joining and staying inside another.

Why be inside another when you can have your own realm?
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #121: September 22, 2017, 12:08:19 PM »
Why be inside another when you can have your own realm?

Worked great on EC right? :P

Better stable footing then getting uprooted every time you settle.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Zakky

« Reply #122: September 26, 2017, 06:17:11 PM »
Any update on monsters? Have they started to attack more aggressively now that code is working again?

Gabanus family

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #123: September 26, 2017, 06:20:36 PM »
Worked great on EC right? :P

Better stable footing then getting uprooted every time you settle.

Well no Continent is the same, plus on Dwilight they don't have the enemies they did on EC and might actually get a strong ally.
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #124: September 27, 2017, 05:17:34 AM »
It is not up to them I think. From what I heard, they got few new nobles from GX because they wanted to form a new GX in the city currently owned by Westfold.
I do not know about GX nobles making a new realm around Westfold plan. But it is a good idea, for I cannot see those Westfold lands rogue for long time :)

I can't see any of the older Westfold nobles joining an Astrum colony, but who knows.
Given Astrum number of nobles, I see no colony plan will happen so soon. But my character not in Astrum, so take my word with pinch of salt :P

Hillbilly Druids is a totally legit realm.  8)
Well, if Westfold decides to fold their realm and join HD, it would be nice to keep Morek versus HD Druids rivalry going.

Any update on monsters? Have they started to attack more aggressively now that code is working again?
Some undead visit Morek lands and their bones are put on pikes.

Well no Continent is the same, plus on Dwilight they don't have the enemies they did on EC and might actually get a strong ally.
Talking about strong ally, Westgard has numerous allies, not sure which realm should be considered as Westgard strong ally?

I for one, do not view Morek as Westgard strongest ally.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #125: September 27, 2017, 01:41:55 PM »
I sent the generals scout reports of the North-West. Monsters are everywhere. They started takeovers, and they are moving around a lot. Hordes up to 40k per region.

Man, I really wish Sabadell and Aquitain were swapped. I'd love fortifications in Saba.

For GX, when planning on where to settle a realm, I've always liked to consider the potential conflicts that could eventually be had. And try to join the sides that would allow the most fun opportunities, and the most opportunities in general. Taking Westfold's spot in somewhat limiting.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Zakky

« Reply #126: September 27, 2017, 02:20:32 PM »
I sent the generals scout reports of the North-West. Monsters are everywhere. They started takeovers, and they are moving around a lot. Hordes up to 40k per region.

Man, I really wish Sabadell and Aquitain were swapped. I'd love fortifications in Saba.

For GX, when planning on where to settle a realm, I've always liked to consider the potential conflicts that could eventually be had. And try to join the sides that would allow the most fun opportunities, and the most opportunities in general. Taking Westfold's spot in somewhat limiting.

Sounds like monsters are having fun again. Westgard is back! Back to fighting for real.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #127: September 27, 2017, 02:36:47 PM »
Sounds like monsters are having fun again. Westgard is back! Back to fighting for real.

They certainly are. But they've been bugged for so long, I have a hard time predicting what's coming. :P Where will they go? How many of them will target us vs. just move through to other realms? How much of them will be density-spawned vs. were being banked for spawning this whole time?

Foxglove

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #128: September 28, 2017, 02:35:34 PM »

Roll up, roll up! For the greatest show in the West!

See the monster grinding machine of Westgard in full action! Free hide rugs for every warrior per 100 monsters slain! Weekly chance to win that horde leader's head mounted on an attractive mahogony plaque you've always wanted for your feasting hall! Free spears and arrows for every peasant who joins the army! Free ale for all if we have to spend the entire winter on Gelene's walls eating the horses in the Royal stables!

Roll up, roll up!

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #129: September 29, 2017, 09:35:01 AM »
Oh no. Rogue break through our defense at Aegir Deep. Good luck northern realms.

Some 16K CS on scout report but later saw 21K CS. Who know, it could be more.

Should protect Westgard more.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #130: September 29, 2017, 02:00:08 PM »
They aren't messing around!

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #131: September 29, 2017, 07:27:29 PM »
Report from Selena Chénier   (5 minutes ago)
Message sent to the Generals of Dwilight (11 recipients)
Scribe Note Battle in Sabadell

Total combat strengths: 28955 vs. 11361
The region owner Westgard and their allies defend.
Defender Victory!

This is how we do it in Westgard.

Selena Chénier
Supreme Exarch of Westgard
Margravine of Aquitain
Marshal of the Westgard Lightbearers

8k troops remaining, 36k of rogues left in the region. Time for another round!

Save Sabadell: save the world.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #132: October 19, 2018, 06:32:17 PM »
What's this!? Westgard took another region!? What is it doing!?

We ain't about to stop! We got two more on the road, and plenty more waiting ahead! We just need YOU, to keep at it!

Want to join a realm that's renown game-wise for being an efficient monster-killing machine? Maybe go for a lordship, and seek to build the best recruitment center the realm has yet to see? Or become an infiltrator, and carry out missions for the realm in far away lands?

There's an opportunity for YOU! Join Westgard today!

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #133: October 23, 2018, 03:01:58 AM »
Also if anyone wants to try themselves at marshaling, I'm considering opening up a third army.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #134: October 23, 2018, 01:49:02 PM »

Will it ever stop!?!

(No)