Author Topic: The Shameless Westgard Recruitment Thread  (Read 55618 times)

Gordy77

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: The Shameless Westgard Recruitment Thread
« Reply #135: October 24, 2018, 05:47:47 AM »
Woah, I heard you were funding infiltrator training to plunder rogue region tax offices for the good of the crown and country. Is that true??

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #136: October 24, 2018, 01:28:10 PM »
Yup!

Westgard doesn't loot the west, because looting results in many innocent victims.

However, we still use other means to collect riches in the wildlands, namely infiltrators working for the crown. Given the huge role they play in our economy, they are very valued, including those that only just enter the path and have much training to do still.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #137: November 12, 2018, 02:25:42 PM »
Selena Chénier
INFORMATION
Physical Age:    34 years
Main Class:    Warrior
Sub Class:    Cavalier
Honour:    907
Prestige:    47

#JustWestgardThings
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Zakky

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #138: November 12, 2018, 03:40:19 PM »
HIJECTED! If you want to use the best RC in the game, come join Luria Nova!

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #139: November 12, 2018, 05:33:27 PM »
#Overpriced

Who needs to pay for 100 armor and 100 training on R5 SF? NOOOOOOBODY! Besides, who wants to recruit the "best" troops, only to then do absolutely nothing with them? And then be stuck forever only leading 10, because there's no way to increase honor?

Haha, nah! Join Westgard, and grind your way to glory!

I'm still eager to see by what age I can reach 1000 honor!

Foxglove

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #140: November 14, 2018, 06:30:30 PM »
Woah, I heard you were funding infiltrator training to plunder rogue region tax offices for the good of the crown and country. Is that true??

Not only will Westgard fund an infiltrator's training from novice to expert, but we'll also keep you constantly busy. I believe Westgard is the best place in the game to play as an infiltrator. We've put effort in to infiltrators that sees them as valued members of the realm. I'd honestly love Westgard to have the largest number of infiltrators in the game. In a lot of realms, infiltrators are seen as a potential unit leader going to waste, but not in our realm.

If we could get a few more infiltrators, I also have some plans to try something a little different around the infiltrator playing style that I don't think has been done before (which I'm not revealing yet  ;) ).

So, in short, if you've never played as an inflitrator before and fancy trying it, Westgard will support you all the way. Or, if you have an experienced infiltrator and are bored with getting banned, come to us and we'll try something a little different for you.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #141: December 03, 2018, 04:50:54 PM »
Limited time offer: On top of the chance to kill infinite monsters, join Westgard TODAY to get the chance to kill countless scurby-ridden eastern invaders!

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #142: December 10, 2018, 04:38:59 PM »
Westgard:

*Always monsters to kill
*Now an unlimited quantity of offshore barbarians looking to impale themselves on our arrows
*Armies pretty much always on the move
*Gold to help everyone field large units
*Best place to grind for H/P
*The most active realm of Dwilight (and one of the most active realms of the game)
*All titles are elected, has a strong government that tries to work by consensus, united by RP codes (ethics of the Virtues)
*Strongest realm of the continent
*A lot of regions still planned to be taken (and with reasonably odds of the realm succeeding in taking)
*Possibilities for marshalship (need more competent people to finally go through with that 3rd army plan)
*Rare or only realm to currently use multiple active armies (no bureaucrat army)

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #143: December 19, 2018, 07:36:38 AM »
Westgard:

*Always smaller neighbors to try and kill
*Now an unlimited quantity of enemy lances to impale ourselves on
*Armies pretty much always on the move, mostly in retreat
*Gold available to replenish plentiful losses
*Best place to grind for H/P
*All titles are elected, has a strong government that tries to work by consensus, united by RP codes (anti-ethics of the Virtues)
*Strongest realm of the continent
*A lot of regions still planned to be retaken
*Possibilities for marshalship (need more people to offer public taunts right before losing battles)
*One of several realms currently using multiple active armies (no bureaucrat army)

FTFY
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #144: December 19, 2018, 02:05:43 PM »
Still is. Took a coalition of half the continent to beat 1/3 of our mobile force forever away from the homeland. A force that hadn't refitted in a month, I would add.

Foxglove

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #145: December 20, 2018, 05:04:50 PM »
A force that hadn't refitted in a month, I would add.

Ah, wait 'till they see what we look like when we actually have a fully refitted army back at maximum strength, rather than when they're facing an army that's been in the field for a month  ;)

Somewhere in a private chamber in Westgard, Rosalind issues an order to put the 1st Gelene Washerwoman Company on standby to march to the front to help the enemy with their soon to be soiled breeches as an act of nobility and charity to the less fortunate.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 05:10:51 PM by Foxglove »

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #146: December 20, 2018, 05:14:18 PM »
Hey, I gained enough honour out of all this to recruit one more man! New total is 107 SF! Hell yea!

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #147: December 21, 2018, 12:08:06 AM »
Guess the Empire will just have to bring more than 1/5th our nobles next time.
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Zakky

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #148: December 21, 2018, 02:25:24 AM »
Guess the Empire will just have to bring more than 1/5th our nobles next time.

Did you guys lose?

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #149: December 21, 2018, 02:41:30 AM »
Did you guys lose?

No, he is just trying to out smack talk WG
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.