Author Topic: Modifying TMP Training Reductions  (Read 84632 times)

Sypher

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Modifying TMP Training Reductions
« Reply #270: September 20, 2011, 10:48:30 AM »
Can the Dwilight tangent get split out from this thread?

I totally agree that there are realms that don't share enough information with the whole realm, but TMP wasn't meant to magically make realms share more information with the realm at large to the best of my knowledge.

Some thoughts on changing TMP: (Yeah I know some of these have probably already been mentioned. I thought Chenier had some good ideas for changes to TMP earlier in the thread.)

1. Realms should have more warning before penalties start being applied.

2. What I'd like to see is an exponential function for whether a unit's training decreases with a floor so that it wouldn't drop below a certain point. Maybe 20-25 for the floor? or at least make the % chance that training drops at that point low. That way units with high training would see decreases the fastest but units with moderate to low training wouldn't see large drops.

3. It would also be positive to have TMP effects stop for a short period whenever a new Ruler is elected or at least in cases where the Ruler is protested out of office. Would give the new government some breathing room to change things.

4. Make underground rebels troops immune/resistant to TMP effects.

5. TMP effects not applied to units in enemy territory or beyond a certain distance from the realm.