Author Topic: Looting  (Read 1716 times)

T0mislav

Looting
« Topic Start: December 01, 2016, 12:50:56 PM »
8 nobles slaughtered peasants for almost a week in farmland region that can support 15k peasants till population was lowered down to single peasant.
All other statistics were devastated, but Realm Control remained at Core and region did not went rogue even after 3 more days terrorizing peasants.
Is there some specific type of looting that lowers Realm Control and that makes region go rogue?

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Looting
« Reply #1: December 01, 2016, 01:08:31 PM »
I don't think there is (anymore), though I do think there should be.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Sharpspeare

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Sharpspeare Family
Re: Looting
« Reply #2: December 01, 2016, 02:08:18 PM »
8 nobles slaughtered peasants for almost a week in farmland region that can support 15k peasants till population was lowered down to single peasant.
All other statistics were devastated, but Realm Control remained at Core and region did not went rogue even after 3 more days terrorizing peasants.
Is there some specific type of looting that lowers Realm Control and that makes region go rogue?

That single peasant must have extreme faith in the realm
"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious" ~ Vince Lombardi

"Allons-y" 10th Doctor