Author Topic: A modification to distance from capital  (Read 7027 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: A modification to distance from capital
« Topic Start: July 13, 2011, 05:16:01 AM »
"Most", even 99 %, is a far cry from "Align ALL of your freaking non-city non-stronghold regions to your capital". For some places it's geographically impossible though.

But I am not saying that you put most of your townsland/rural/badland/woodland/mountain regions to your capital. Even 99.999% is no good if you have one qualified region that is not part of the capital's duchy. Imperial regions due to recent acquisition are exempt, but obviously have to meet the standards if they become qualified after a week.

So Chenier, compare what I just said, even in my original message of "ALL REGIONS" to your point of 90% of most realms' regions. Yeah, see what I'm saying now?

But of course, this is theorycrafting. I doubt anyone in their self-righteous and/or ambitious mind would allow that to happen.

If you force it upon people, you can achieve 100% of non-ducal seats without a problem, imo. That people spontaneously concentrate on the capital duchy, on their own and without instructions to do so, at such rates, is impressive in itself. 100% compliance ain't required to state general trends.

And as you would discard regions that were just acquired, I would also discard regions whose lord just doesn't give a !@#$ or whose primary concern isn't stats. Then you'd get that 100% you desire.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron