Author Topic: Approved: Prevent Nobles Lacking Honour From Having Police Units  (Read 1696 times)

Eldargard

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Title:

Prevent Nobles Lacking Honour From Having Police Units

Summary:

Do not allow nobles with less than 15 honour make their units police units.

Details:

From what I have seen, read and been told nobles with less that 15 honour can make their units police units. This will result in their unit suffering from the downsides of being a police unit but, they are unable to enjoy the benefits (as the noble does not have enough honour to utilize the police work commands).  With this in mind, it might make more sense to prevent nobles with less than 15 honour  from designating their units as police units rather than allowing them to make a change that only disadvantage them.

Benefits:

As some nobles with less than 15 honour belong to new players, this would keep them from unintentionally taking on assignments that they can not fulfill or from weakening their units for no real reason.

Possible Downsides/Exploits:

There may be some cases in which a noble with less that 15 honour might want to set their unit as a police unit. My inquiries thus far suggest that this is unlikely to be the case but I am not 100% confident on this point yet.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 03:00:09 AM by Vita »