Author Topic: Holiday in D'Hara  (Read 2577 times)

Sharpspeare

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Sharpspeare Family
Re: Holiday in D'Hara
« Topic Start: December 26, 2016, 03:50:41 AM »
Roleplay from Drizztle Sharpspeare all nobles of D'Hara

"My apologies, dear Kateera. Your gift was wonderful. I shall carry it with me always. I have a gift for you as well." Drizztle stated quickly. He hands her the simple box with the red thread. "Please accept this." He handed the box to her, barely keeping his hands from shaking.

Kateera, smiling at Drizztle, open the box. Inside was a dress, tailored to her size. It was emerald with actual emeralds at the hem. Also inside was bottle of Red Langor. "I hope you like the dress. I had it made for you. I hope I got the dimensions right. I went by memory," he said before wistfully adding, "and what a memory it is." While Kateera admired the dress, for it was made by the finest dress maker in Port Raviel, Drizztle grabbed out the bottle. "And this I made myself. A taste of home. A bottle is not made overnight; like most things, it needs to be nurtured. I hope you enjoy." Drizztle then sat the bottle down and stared into Kateera's grey eyes. "I could get lost in those eyes," he thought pleasantly to himself.
"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious" ~ Vince Lombardi

"Allons-y" 10th Doctor