Author Topic: Holiday in D'Hara  (Read 2575 times)

Sharpspeare

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Sharpspeare Family
Re: Holiday in D'Hara
« Topic Start: December 27, 2016, 12:52:28 AM »
Roleplay from Kateera McDowell   (12 hours, 58 minutes ago) message to all nobles of D'Hara

Kateera took out the dress and admired the fine cut with wonder in her eyes. He had the garment made from memory alone? She not only blushed at the idea but was also pleased by it. She then looked to the bottle he set nearby, he looked up and his eyes stared into hers. “I am pleased that you are pleased by the Guardian.” She gave it its proper name and looked to the dress in her hands. “As for this beautiful dress, I thank you” she smiled fondly. “Please allow me one moment...”

She left the small entrance of the tent, and went further into another closed off space and disappeared for a few moments. When she returned, she was wearing the emerald dress. Her long red locks flowed over her shoulders and she smiled sheepishly. “It’s beautiful...” she turned around to show him the end result and faced him once more. “As for the bottle, I would much prefer it if you shared it with me... it is after all a taste of home for you is it not? Please, say you will...” She waited patiently.
"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious" ~ Vince Lombardi

"Allons-y" 10th Doctor